Powder Coating Equipment Package with Robot
Powder coating package including automatic powder coating robot, manual powder spray booth and powder curing ovens,which is good option for some easy parts or small to medium sized workpieces. Powder coating systems combines with robots attain the highest levels of productivity and the best possible, operator-independent, endless repeatable coating quality.
Automatic Powder Coating Gun
1. Voltage can be flexibly adjusted from 0-100kv, the voltage and amperage values will be shown on the digital display for easy and accurate reading.
2. Digital valve control technology supports precise adjustment of pneumatic data that ensure perfect atomization and powder output.
3. Allows to create and store 20 personalized application programs for different parts and powder.
4.The 100kv automatic powder spray gun features high transfer efficiency and delivers smooth powder output, which optimizes powder utilization and application quality.
COLO 6-Axis Powder Coating Robot
1. It is a six-axis joint structure, with six servo motors driving the rotation of the six joint axises.
2. Robot joints are made of high-intensity aluminum, ensuring the precision and reliability in high-strength and high-speed working.
3. Constructed by servo motor and harmonic reducer, features small dimension, wide working range, high speed and accurate.
4. Designed fully sealed that is dustproof, waterproof and explosion-proof, with an IP grade of 67.
5. Palm-type conversational operation control system easy to learn, very suitable for production use.
COLO-1517 Filter Powder Coating Booth
1. A high-performance fan efficiently circulate air with low noise and less energy.
2. 0.1 Micron high-precision filters ensures only particle-free air discharged to workshop and increase powder recovery rate.
3. Powder-coated steel constructed booth is corrosion resistant for longer service life.
4. A removable powder hopper at booth bottom simplifies the utilization of recovery powders.
5. A user-friendly PLC panel integrates all functions, such turning on / off fans, setting pulse-jetting time and interval, light on/off, emergency stop etc.
COLO-1864 Batch Powder Coating Oven
1. PLC panel allows to set the required temperature and heating time accurately, and includes fan starting, alarm lights and emergency stop buttons.
2. Oven bottom built with pieces of electric heating tubes with great thermal conductivity to create hot air, and the fan cycles the heat through the oven enclosure evenly.
3. The oven utilizes a sandwich panel design. Rockwool insulation of at least 100mm is inserted between galvanized inner wall and color-steel external skins, effectively minimums temperature dropping.
4. Built with loading frames and trolley that could easily handle batch workpieces in and out of the oven.