COLO-3210 Powder Coating Oven with top tracks is designed to work with pass through spray booth, allows workparts hold on the overhead conveyor for continuous powder coating, ideal for batch production of aluminum profiles, metal doors, window frames, etc. It utilizes gas fired heating system and powerful recycling fan assure rapid temperature rise and consistent curing temperatures.
1. Riello burners that imported from Italy makes heating faster to a required temperature.
2. Heat exchanger is made of seamless stainless steel pipe #310S, 8x8 array, 3-4mm thickness, features more durable.
3. Powerful Circulation Fan circles hot air in the chamber to ensure even temperature distribution.
4. Oven body is built with sandwich structure, 100mm rockwool insulation board interlayer with heat-resistent galvanized innerwall and durable color steel outwall.
5. PLC Controller provides high-precison and reliable heating process, easy to set accurate temperature, heating time and control fan working.
|Operating Dimension||Width2000 x Height1900 x Depth3100 mm|
|Power Supply||Gas/LPG |
|Burner ||Italy Riello, 100,000cal |
|Voltage/Frequency||220V/280V/415V, 50/60Hz (voltage can be custom as local)|
|Warm-up Time||15-30min (180°C)|
|Temperature Stability||<± 3-5°C|
|Circulation/Air Flow ||Vertical, Varaible through holes on the walls|
Powder coating ovens are used to cure powder coated parts. Once cured, the powder coating creates a tough, durable film that is generally harder and stronger than any genetal paint film. A cured powder coated film is often used to coat certain metals in a variety of industries including automobile, agriculture equipment, electronics, cell phone and computer components, and increasingly, for coating aluminum extrusion used in household and building products.