- Box feed type, quick for color change
- Pulse coating technology, good for corners
- Pre-set application programs for different shape parts
- Digital display of voltage and current
- Compact design, small space
- Affordable price with reliable quality
If you need to change colour frequently in a day, this vibration type powder coating machine is your right choice. Powder conveying happens directly from original box supplied by powder manufacturer. The box is typically placed on the base of the cart and powder is fully fluidized ensures smooth and uniform powder output.
COLO-660V employs pulse power technology, will repeatedly spray 20-40 times of current and voltage in a flash, assuring that the corner parts and the complicated workpiece can be well-proportioned coated.
1. Digital setting and display for voltage and current, making the coating data clearer and more precise.
2. A high performance electrostatic spray gun is designed lightweight for powerful and long lasting use.
3. Constant flow leads to ultra-thin coating and rapid coating, reducing paint waste and increase production efficiency
4. Compact and convenient Trolley is designed upon ergonomic and easy movement
Colo-660 innovative design powder painting machine with four pre-programmed control options for easy of coating different parts based on many years improve. These one-touch intelligent operation buttons give you an quick access to powder coating.
1) Flat mode: Maximize voltage for super transfer efficiency for coating flat parts.
2) Recoat mode: Adjusts the voltage and current automatically for repeat coating.
3) Complex mode: Adjusts the voltage while holding current with coating complicated shapes
4) Pulse mode: Rapidly and continuously recharges the powder to coat complex shapes and deep corners.
2. Save paint By controlling the uniformity of the coating thickness, it can eliminate the coating dead angle problem, reduce the coating thickness by 30%, and save the coating effect.
4. Advantages of repairing With the coating machine, the coating thickness can be reduced and the uniformity of the coating can be eliminated. This can result in high-grade coating effects such as initial spraying.
5. Advantages of metallic silver coating The current can be reduced by the constant current method, which can solve the problem of coating that easily occurs when metallic silver coating is applied, and can obtain high-grade coating effects.