KF-X1 Electrostatic Powder Coating Spray Unit is designed with latest Digital Valve Controlled technoloy, any workpiece could get a smooth and consistent powder coated surface by the precise-setting parameters.
This box feed powder coating spray unit supports fast color change, is very popular in European and American countries. And its simple operation, whether experiencers or beginners could operate this machine easily.
KF-X1 electrostatic powder coating spray unit optimizes perfection of functions and precision on the original basic, intelligent powder gun controller offers more precise powder output and adjustment of parameters to ensure an optimum powder coating result. This unit is box feed type, allows operators to work directly out of the carton, ideal for frequent powder changes.
1. Three preset standard programs:
Flat parts program is ideal for spraying panels and flat parts.
Complex parts program is designed for some parts with complex shapes and deep corners.
Recoat program parts is optimized for parts which have already been coated.
2. Support to store coating programs up to 20, features convenient to spray the same type products next time.
3. Digital air flow technology for more accurate pneumatic data setting, ensures better atomization.
4. The precise powder output is able to control the thickness of coating film, results a consistent powder coating effect.
5. Voltage and current could be adjusted flexibly ( Voltage 0-100kV, Current Max.180μa ).
1. Weight only 500g, COLO-08 is a lightweight among powder spray guns, and also maintains the practical functions.
2. 100 kV manual spray gun ensures safe operation whilst maximizes powder charging capacity with high efficiency.
3. Nozzles are made of non-stick materials, professionally designed to minimize powder accumulation as well as enhance penetration ability.
|Voltage||AC 220V / 110V|
|Max Voltage||0-100 KV adjustable|
|Max Powder Injection||600g/min|
|Max input air pressure||10kg/cm|
|Optimum input-air pressure||6kg/cm|
|Minimum input-air pressure||4kg/cm|
|Maximum water vapor content or compressed||1.4g/Nm3|
|Maximum oil vapor content of compressed air||0.1ppm|
|Maximum compressed -air consumption||13.2m3/h|
|Temperature Range in Use||-10 ℃-50 ℃|
|Maximum Output Current||180Ua|