Views: 1676 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-05-24 Origin: Site Inquire
First, let's have a brief knowledge of the powder coating oven functions.
The powder curing required a high temperature while each oven has a high efficiency heating system to raise to a required temperature. A fan force cycles hot air uniformly makes even temperature in the chamber to ensure a high quality curing.
The oven is made of 100mm thick insulation material to prevent temperature dropping as well as a controller to precisely set temperature and other parameters. Our electric powder coating oven and gas/diesel/PG curing ovens are in high-class configurations to meet superior finish.
Basically the selection is depended on the size of the powder coating oven whether refers to the initial cost or potential cost.
Powder Coating Oven Initial Cost
For the investment of equipment itself, when requires small dimension oven, electric powder coating oven is more cost-saving since it has easier structure and configurations while gas/diesel ovens combine a heating room, stainless steel heat exchanger, a high performance burner, etc.
For large dimension, such as oven length 5 meter, 6 meter or more, especially curing tunnel, electric curing oven will not be cheaper than gas/diesel oven as it requries to install a big quantities of electric tube to warm the large space. Moreover, gas/diesel ovens enjoys longer life and higher efficiency.
Powder Coating Oven Potential Cost
As these ovens are powerd by energy, we must take energy expense into the production cost.
On the small ovens, many people tend to use electric powder coating cure ovens because of the ease in getting electricity in their small workshop, which is most commonly to be founded.
For big size ovens, gas/diesel powder coat ovens generate much lower cost. Building gas station is not a small project, but it takes large amounts of wattage to heat air in the larger electric ovens. For diesel heating application, it seems cost is less than LPG or natural gas, but it may create pollution to cured parts, thus gas powder coating oves are more recommended.
1. Heated by electricity. The ovens' bottom are installed with pieces of electric heating tubes with great thermal conductivity to create hot air.
2. Environmental friendly for outside, the hot air is clean, no pollution for the workparts.
3. Simple structure, mainly configured by a body chamber, controller, electric tubes, circulation fan, trolley.
1. Built with a high performance burner for fully burning fuels, the hot air is transfered by a heat exchanger, then conveyed to the heating room.
2. Gas/diesel/LPG ovens give much quicker temperature raising than electric oven.
3. They are not quiet clean as the electric oven, especially the diesel oven would cause pollution to the environment.
4. Configured by a body chamber and a burning romm, including burner, heat exchanger, controller, electric tubes, circulation fan, trolley, etc.
If you are now looking for and considering an appropriate powder coating oven for your metal finish, just tell us your product size and specific requirments, we will recommend right one for you.