Because of the complex shapes, it is difficult that using general powder coating machine to powder coating wheel hubs. KF-X2 powder coating machine is designed with latest Digital Valve Control technoloy, allows to set and adjust parameters more precisely, has perfect performance on penetrating corners and recesses. Especially suits for powder coating wheel hubs.
Wheel hub has a complex shape, general powder coating machine could not paint an complete coat film on its surface, KF-X2 Powder Coating Machine is an ideal solution for wheel hub. Utilized latest digital control technology, this machine overcomes the difficulty of penetration corners and complex parts. Features intelligent and simple-operation, is a practical machine for both beginners and experienced users.
Hopper type powder coating machine supports for some continuous powder coating productions. The closed hopper protects powder from the environmental impact and uniformly fluidizes it for a superior powder delivery. We provide fluidizing hopper of various sizes to meet different requirements.
1. Button type control is more convenient to operate, and switch from different application programs flexibly. Functions of controller include: 3 pre-set programs, store programs, dosing air, adjust powder output, voltage and current.
2. Offers 3 pre-set standard application programs for flat parts, profiles and recoating jobs, features very easy to operate for beginners.
3. Support to create and store coating programs up to 20, different workparts could be powder coated with the optimum settings.
1. Only 500g powder gun body maintains all practical functions, ergonomical design is able to reduce operators' fatigue from working long hours.
2. 100 kV manual spray gun maximizes powder charging capacity meanwhile ensures safe operation and efficiency during long lasting use.
3. Nozzles are made of non-stick materials, professionally designed to minimize powder accumulation as well as enhance penetration ability.
|Voltage||AC 220V / 110V|
|Max Voltage||0-100 KV adjustable|
|Max Powder Injection||600 g/min|
|Max input air pressure||10 kg/cm|
|Optimum input-air pressure||6 kg/cm|
|Minimum input-air pressure||4 kg/cm|
|Maximum water vapor content or compressed||1.4 g/Nm3|
|Maximum oil vapor content of compressed air||0.1 ppm|
|Maximum compressed -air consumption||13.2 m3/h|
|Temperature Range in Use||-10 ℃-50 ℃|
|Maximum Output Current||180Ua|
A feedback video from our customer in Canada, this customer is a wheel hub and alloy wheel manufacturer. After received our products, they recorded a video feedback to us.