This portable electrostatic flocking machine is capable of satisfying a wide variety of low volume external surface flocking requirements. Suits for intermittent use and is a quick way to start production. Simplicity and portability are the two advantages of this machine, also has both affordable price and reliable quality.
1. Compact structure and lightweight flocking gun make the flocking process much simpler.
2. Charging flock with static electricity ensures all fibers to permeate on the substrate at right angle.
3. Gives an uniform spread without clumping to result a high-quality velvet finish.
4. This machine is very easy to operate, features friendly for beginners.
|Voltage||AC 220V / 110V|
|Max Voltage||0-100 KV adjustable|
|Fluff Length||≤ 3 mm|
|Output Current||0 - 150 μA|
|Output Voltage||100 KV|
|Max Power Injection||550 g/min|
|Pulse Frequency||15 - 20 Clock /S|
|Gun Cable||Standard 5m or customized|
|High Pressure Mode||Built-in|
|Max Air Consumption||13 Nm3/h|
|Working Temperature Range||-10 ~ 45 °C|
With the advent of improved technologies and adhesives, that flocking became a popular decoration method, creates velvet or suede layer on substrates' surfaces. Flocked surfaces reduce water condensation, act as good thermal insulators, also protect the products from surface scratches.
Flocking process has widely applications on various materials:
- For textile / garment: T-Shirt printing, floor coverings, scrubbing pads.
- For automotive industry: car glove boxes, car head liners, car door moldings and window trim, dashboards.
- For artistic decoration: packaging for perfumes, jewellery boxes, wall paper, model railway-landscapes, velvet finish and leather products.