Flocked swabs are an excellent choice for use with rapid diagnostic tests, the electrostatic flocking machine with advanced flocked technology turns each strand of fiber into a velvet-like brush and hence creates hundreds of thousand contact points for superior collection and release of specimen samples. This electrostatic flocking machine also supports for much higher swab yield.
- After agitation in the hopper, flocking is electrically charged with negative charge by electrostatic flocking gun and sprayed out.
- Under the push of the airflow and the substrate's adsorption, the flocking fibres are anchored at perpendicular alignment into the substrate surface.
- Flocking output can be adjusted, this electrostatic flocking machine is mainly used for manual production line.
1. Digital flocking gun controller with advanced pulse function overcomes processing awkward corners of substrates.
2. Lightweight 100kV flocking gun with higher transfer efficiency, increases utilization rate of flocking and saves cost.
3. Equipped with big volume hopper, supports for continuous flocking production.
4. Installed wheels under the machine is convenient for moving during flocking process or transporting.
|Voltage||AC 220V / 110V|
|Max Voltage||0-100 KV adjustable|
|Fluff Length||≤ 3 mm|
|Output Current||0 - 150 μA|
|Output Voltage||100 KV|
|Max Power Injection||550 g/min|
|Pulse Frequency||15 - 20 Clock /S|
|Gun Cable||Standard 5m or customized|
|High Pressure Mode||Built-in|
|Max Air Consumption||13 Nm3/h|
|Working Temperature Range||-10 ~ 45 °C|