This powder coating unit is specially suitable for small powder coating production, with 10 Lbs fluidized powder hopper features easy for changing powder, and small occupation is convenient to be carried.
Designed with latest Digital Valve Controlled technoloy, results a smooth and consistent powder coated surface by setting parameters more precisely.
KF-X1-TH small powder coating unit with 10Lbs fluidized powder hopper, combines advanced design and functionality for perfect finishing solutions when powder coating small production. This powder coating unit is convenient to change color and the small occupation is very easy to carry. The powder gun controller offers more precise powder output and adjustment of parameters to ensure an optimum powder coating result.
1. This controller combines three preset standard programs, and supports to store 20 personalized coating programs.
Flat parts program: ideal for spraying panels and flat parts.
Complex parts program: designed for some parts with complex shapes and deep corners.
Recoat program: optimized for parts which have already been coated.
2. Digital technology supports for setting required parameters more accurately, easily to process corners and hard shape of workpiece.
3. Precise powder output could control the thickness of coating film, results an uniform powder coating effect.
4. Voltage and current could be adjusted flexibly ( Voltage 0-100kV, Current Max.180μa ).
1. Weight only 500g, COLO-08 is a lightweight among powder spray guns, and also maintains the practical functions.
2. 100 kV manual spray gun ensures safe operation whilst maximizes powder charging capacity with high efficiency.
3. Nozzles are made of non-stick materials, professionally designed to minimize powder accumulation as well as enhance penetration ability..
|Voltage||AC 220V / 110V|
|Max Voltage||0-100 KV adjustable|
|Max Powder Injection||600g/min|
|Max input air pressure||10kg/cm|
|Optimum input-air pressure||6kg/cm|
|Minimum input-air pressure||4kg/cm|
|Maximum water vapor content or compressed||1.4g/Nm3|
|Maximum oil vapor content of compressed air||0.1ppm|
|Maximum compressed -air consumption||13.2m3/h|
|Temperature Range in Use||-10 ℃-50 ℃|
|Maximum Output Current||180Ua|