Designed with100kV powder spray gun and intelligent powder gun controller (with Digital Valve Controlled technoloy), this powder coating gun results a smooth and consistent powder coated surface by setting parameters more precisely, even you need to powder coating multiple layers, the powder coating film is also high-quality.
KF-X1-TC powder coating gun provides a solution for powder coating multiple coats. 100kV spray gun ensures quality of the first coating film, which prepares for powder coating next layer. Powder gun controller with digital valve control technology, offers more precise powder output and adjustment of parameters, operators could accurately adjust according to different powder coating layers.
Clients could also purchase some more powder cup for multi colour powder coating business.
1. This controller combines three preset standard programs, and supports to store 20 personalized coating programs.
Flat parts program: ideal for spraying panels and flat parts.
Complex parts program: designed for some parts with complex shapes and deep corners.
Recoat program: optimized for parts which have already been coated.
2. Digital technology supports for setting required parameters more accurately, easily to process corners and hard shape of workpiece.
3. Precise powder output could control the thickness of coating film, results an uniform powder coating effect.
4. Voltage and current could be adjusted flexibly ( Voltage 0-100kV, Current Max.180μa ).
1. Weight of COLO-08 spray gun is only 500g, the lightweight spray gun also has all practical functions.
2. 100 kV manual spray gun with high KV setting will result in better powder attraction to ensure the better quality of every powder coating layer.
3. Nozzles are made of non-stick materials, professionally designed to minimize powder accumulation as well as enhance penetration ability.
|Voltage||AC 220V / 110V|
|Max Voltage||0-100 KV adjustable|
|Max Powder Injection||600g/min|
|Max input air pressure||10kg/cm|
|Optimum input-air pressure||6kg/cm|
|Minimum input-air pressure||4kg/cm|
|Maximum water vapor content or compressed||1.4g/Nm3|
|Maximum oil vapor content of compressed air||0.1ppm|
|Maximum compressed -air consumption||13.2m3/h|
|Temperature Range in Use||-10 ℃-50 ℃|
|Maximum Output Current||180Ua|