|Payment & Shipping Terms ||Supply Capacity |
|Payment Terms:||T/T, WU||Packing:||wood box|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces||Delivery Date:||35dyas|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air|
do you need to get Powder Coating?
The first requirement of any Powder Coating System is a
Spraybooth in which to apply the Powder. This serves a number of functions:
1) It ensures that oversprayed Powder is ventilated away from the Operator(s)
2) It provides extraction to prevent Powder escaping into the factory areas
3) It collects the Powder and can provide facility for reclaiming overspray Powder
Oven : All Powders cure at high temperatures, usually between
160 and 220 Centigrade. Therefore an Oven is required to place the parts after
they have been sprayed.
Powder Spraying System:
The Spraying System is the device that applies the Powder. This is often called the 'Powder Gun' and serves the following functions:
1) It has a system for storing new and recycled P owder,often this may be the Box in which it is delivered from the supplier.
2) It fluidises the Powder i.e. it gently blows air into the Powder, effectively bestowing it with the characteristics of a liquid.
3) It has a nozzle system which allows the Powder to be blown onto the product.
4) It has an Electrostatic charging system which charges the Powder Particles causing them to be attracted to the part requiring coating.
Category: new Powder Coating Equipment
Related Category: Vibratory Box Feeder Unit
Hopper Feed Unit
powder coating kit
Laboratory Powder Coating Unit